This fun Magical Unicorn party is a swoon-worthy idea for your little boy and girl’s birthday. There are plenty of creative ways to beautify your upcoming event, and one of them won’t break the bank. What’s that? See below, and you will be amazed by how it looks.
This template was inspired from colorful “rainbow” background that I recently saw it on Instagram. So, I decided to go with that in mind, and create my own version. Basically, you will get another two options, plain or canvas style background, but for me, I’d say the “rainbow” background is better.
For the Unicorn element, I’ve made a stunning Unicorn illustration, in not too complicated design. So, it only has 3 parts (Ears, Eyelashes, Horn), all of them were covered or painted in Gold Glitter finished, and in between of those (Horn and Eyelashes), you also got gorgeous Watercolor flowers, which is matching with its border. In addition, you also got cute little stars sprinkled on one of the cards, and since it’s editable with Adobe PDF Reader, you can copy and paste it to another card, as simple as that.
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.